Taking care of ourselves is fundamental for a
healthy lifestyle. However, human health is
subject to many uncertain issues. And that’s
why a healthy lifestyle (with moderate exercise
and a balanced diet) is so important for our
Any disease prevention is appropriate and
helpful. The nutrition can help prevent and
alleviate the symptoms of diseases.
Here are some super foods that can have an
impact on the relief of the symptomatology of
- Apple. This fruit is rich in fiber, but can also
help reduce levels of bad cholesterol and
improve cardiovascular health. Soluble fiber
also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chocolate. Beyond other virtues (related to
pleasure) they have been tested (with success)
on the prevention of strokes.
- Broccoli. The benefits surprise and among
them are: the fight against arthritis, cancer and
- Tomato. Their lycopene is useful to fight
cancer. On the other hand the Kyoto University
tested (with supporting evidence) the
advantages in the prevention of vascular
- Ginger.Used in supplement form, can relieve,
according to a study by the University of
Michigan in Ann Arbor, inflammation associated
with colon cancer.
- Kiwi. Its effects are similar to those of the
apple. Roughly, it is estimated that it can help
fight hypertension, a very acute problem of
health in our society. It’s recommended to eat
three kiwis a day.
- Coffee is not only associated with exciting
properties. Also, taken into perspective, it can
relieve headaches and help prevent diabetes
type 2 and improve cardiovascular health.
- Whole grains . In particular, whole grain may
reduce the risk of hypertension.
- Tigernuts/Chufas. The tigernuts is a super
food that we love. The beneficial properties of
tigernuts have been checking through various
investigations. That can help combat:
Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides
- Banana. This fruit has a high concentration
of potassium. Therefore, it can help reduce the
risk of heart disease and strokes.